Generate High Purity Oxygen directly in gaseous form. Power efficient systems with Flow achievable from 500-5000 Nm3/hr.
Air from a Blower is first cooled in an Aftercooler to reduce its moisture content and condensed moisture is separated in Moisture Separator. The cooled air passes through a Tower containing an adsorbent which has the property to separate oxygen from the air resulting in a gas contains 93% oxygen (balance being argon & nitrogen) coming out as product gas.
To ensure continuous flow of product gas, the other Tower is simultaneously regenerated by extracting the gases adsorbed in the previous cycle by a Vacuum Pump. Automatic operation is achieved by opening & closing the valves in a preset sequence by using a PLC.
The oxygen product flow is compressed to the required discharge pressure, if required and fed to end use process.
The waste gas is 80-85% Nitrogen and 11-15% Oxygen which is vented to atmosphere via discharge silencer.
- Simplicity & compact Design
- Fully automatic & safe
- Independent Oxygen Source
- Safe Operation, Low working Pressure
- Ambient Temperature Operation
- Need Only electrical power and cooling water
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Glass Industry
- Ampules & Vials manufacturing
- Lamps Industry
- T.V. Picture Tube Manufacturing Industry
- Steel Industry
- Brazing industry
- Water Treatment
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Oxybleaching and Delignification for Pulp and Paper Mills.
- Ozone gas Generation.
- Oxygen Fuel Burners.
- Furnace Enrichment.
- Gold purification.
- Uranium Recovery.
500 – 5000 NM³/Hr.
– Oxygen : 90 – 94%
– Balance : Nitrogen & Argon
– Pressure : 0.25 – 0.5 Bar (without compressor)
– Dew Point : (-) 40°C