In these tough times, when industries and manufacturing units are facing production cuts, Nuberg is proud to announce the commissioning of its Solvent Dehydration Plant. Nuberg Gas Plants Division, a global leader in Gas Generation and Purification, is pleased to offer Solvent Dehydration systems. It is based on Absorption technology to provide dry and efficient re-usable solvents.
With More than 1200 successful installations worldwide since 1996, Nuberg is an extremely appreciated, experienced, and renowned manufacturer of on-site gas plants for Nitrogen generation, Hydrogen generation, Oxygen generation, and various types of Gas Purification & Air Dryers systems. To know more, click here.
Given below are some of the features and benefits of Solvent Dehydration Plants:
- Solvent Dehydration Plants reduce the moisture level from 10000 ppm to less than 300ppm.
- Minimal loss of Solvent Recovery up to 99 %( +/-0.2%) of the Solvent from the regenerated line.
- Flow capacities from 100 kg/h to 1000 kg/H.
- Skid Mounted & PLC-based systems for fully automated operations.
- Specially designed – Custom built
If you wish to know more about this technology, click here.
Moreover, we also produce on-site Hydrogen Gas from various technologies, like Water Electrolysis,Steam Methane Reforming, Methanol Cracking, etc. We also provide Hydrogen Recovery Systems, Hydrogen Purification systems, Gas Recovery Systems, and Gas Drying Units.
The commissioning of this Solvent Dehydration Plant will help Nuberg to advance in its mission to provide the best solution to all gas needs.